BKT continues to invest in the expansion of production capacities this year: Injection molding machine no. 22 goes into operation.
As early as 2021, BKT invested in the expansion of its machine park and added 4 more injection molding machines. The same thing will continue in 2022. A new ARBURG Allrounder 320 C will go into operation this month. The machinery in the injection molding division has now grown to a total of 22 injection molding systems.
Performance range, equipment and options
- all common thermoplastics can be processed
- up to 50 tons closing force
- shot weight up to 80 grams
- removal robot to speed up handling
- smart control for more process reliability
Production capacities are to be further expanded in 2023: BKT's investment plan for 2023 provides for further purchases of injection molding machines with the same and/or similar configurations.